4.20.2011

Meatloaf My Way

I'm not sure where I originally got this recipe, but I halfed the whole thing. It made too much. This amount leaves leftovers for all three of us still!

items needed:

1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
1/8 cup light zesty Italian reduced fat dressing (ha I forgot to take a picture with the correct dressing!!)
1 pound ground beef
ketchup
chicken stuffing mix
1/2 cup water
1 egg white
shredded cheese

directions:


Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Beat together ground beef, 1/8 cup of ketchup, onion flakes, 1/8 cup Italian dressing, half of the chicken stuffing mix, water, egg whites, and a handful of shredded cheese.



Pat into a greased 8x8 baking dish.



Squeeze some ketchup on the top.


Cover with more shredded cheese.


Bake for 45 minutes until edges are browned and crispy.



Serve with instant mashed potatoes and a veggie.

1 comment:

  1. Well that was simple...Thanks! Just start posting all the recipes I like that you make and I won't have to bug you anymore :-)

    ReplyDelete