4.25.2011

Tot School - 21 months week #3

TOT SCHOOL
APRIL 17-23
21 MONTHS
red


Ok this week was super low-key and I barely took any pictures. Ty had a fever and my husband and I started getting sick as well.

MONDAY
AM - Park meetup, Red Box
Noon - Picked up B, lunch at Chick-fil-a play area (always a hit!)
PM - Played outside most of the afternoon

I put together a RED box.



















Ty had fun with the red chip clip, trying to pinch the red puff. He did a great job.






TUESDAY
AM - Meetup playdate at our house
PM - Long nap, Park

WEDNESDAY
AM - Storytime Easter egg hunt
PM - Went shopping for egg fillers, Played in the amazing box of Easter Eggs


THURSDAY
AM - Went to my sister's house to play with her puppy Trigger
PM - Poppy came over to play while I went grocery shopping (becuase I wasnt about to take a toddler with fever and try and shop!)

Like I said, it was a VERY low-key week. Next week is BLUE week and I am planning to do a lot of new things!!







1 comment: