5.18.2011

Frozen Mayo Chicken My Way

I got this recipe from a forum on BabyCenter.com some time ago. It is the EASIEST and CHEAPEST recipe I can think of!! And it is yummy as well ~ not that it has to be because when I’m in a rush I will serve anything and my little family will eat what I cook : – ).
items needed:
6-8 chicken tenders {{frozen!!}}
mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
dried bread crumbs
Italian seasoning
parmesan cheese
IMG_5741
directions:
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Wrap a cookie sheet with foil for even easier clean-up!
Place the frozen chicken on the sheet. Slap a thick layer of mayo on top of each piece of chicken.
Mix some bread crumbs and a dash of Italian seasoning and a few shakes of parmesan cheese (didn’t have any parm. this night and it still tasted good)  in a bowl. Sprinkle on top of the mayo.
Bake for an hour until toasted brown.
IMG_5743
Serve with your favorite EASY sides! This night we had cheese tortellini's and pork & beans. OH, and some yummy wine!
IMG_5752


No comments:

Post a Comment