7.31.2011

Menu Plan Monday - August 1st



MONDAY - Braised Balsamic Chicken {All Recipes} Calories: 206 Summer Squash Casserole {Debbie Does Dinner...}
Broiled Asparagus {Spark Recipes} Calories: 57


TUESDAY - Maple-Chili Clazed Pork Medalions {Eating Well}
Calories: 180
Zucchini Pan Grilled
                    
WEDNESDAY - Sesame Chicken {Spark Recipes} Calories: 287
Brown Rice and Stir-Fry Green Beans {Spark Recipes}
Calories: 94


THURSDAY - Slow Cooker Veggie Lasagna {Raise HealthyEaters}
Side Salad


FRIDAY - Baked Chicken with Garlic & Sun Dried Tomatoes{Spark Recipes} Calories: 256
Carrots & Steamed Cauliflower


SATURDAY - Leftovers or Out to Eat


SUNDAY - Oven Roasted Greek Chicken {Simply Fit Mama}
Sweet Potato Baked Fries
(frozen from a bag because I can never bake them right!)
                   

2 comments:

  1. if I pay you..can I just come eat at your house???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm stopping by from the Blogelina Community. I love this post! I am on a health kick and it is a perfect addition to my day to see these recipe links! Thank you! Check me out if you have time:http://bresbaubles.blogspot.com.

    I'm going to follow you!

    ReplyDelete