2.17.2012

26 Weeks Pregnant

26 WEEKS



How big is baby? size of a cucumber

How's mom feeling? Not horrible, but getting uncomfortable. I get awful heart burn from drinking water - of all things!! I have headaches on one side of head. I feel huge at night and its hard to roll over or get out of bed. My feet hurt constantly. 

Nursery Update: We {I} have chosen a color!!! FINALLY. I saw a picture on Pinterest and decided I actually loved it. Then I went and got tons of pink color swatches. I went to the nursery with my sister's bridesmaid dress from my wedding and picked a color that matched it. Dusty rose! Valentine's day, Eric took me to Lowe's and we bought the paint and a few other painting accessories. Last night we painted the first coat!!

This pregnancy compared to Ty? Completely different. I was in the hospital hooked up to an IV at this time with Ty. The only thing for me to do was think about the baby. This time, I sometimes forget I even am pregnant! Then I feel her kick and I smile. I'm constantly busy with Ty or school/house work so it's easy to forget that I'm also growing a baby.

What does Ty think about the baby this week? He just "Good" when I asked him what he thinks about Laci. He told me today that he was going to teach her how to walk in the road. Ordinarily that would freak a mom out, but we don't have sidewalks. So I assumed he meant that he was going to show her how to be careful walking in the road when we all go for walks and to look out for cars. He loved painting her room last night. He kept saying he was making Laci's room smmmoooottthhhh while he rolled on the paint! He's so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment