4.12.2012

34 Weeks Pregnant

34 WEEKS PREGNANT


How big is baby? The size of a cantaloupe.

How is mom feeling? I'm uncomfortable. I can't breath. I can't bend over. I can't walk for a long time - my feet hurt. I get sharp pains everywhere. I'm ready to have this baby - ALREADY at only 34 weeks!! I'm getting crabby. I can't sit anyway comfortably. I'm done being pregnant. I just want to hold my little girly! I get hot fast. I can't sit still long enough to do any school work. I'm ready to go bed early (like right now). I'm sick with allergies. 

Nursery Update: All furniture is assembled and put in their places. Nothing is on the walls. All clothes are washed and put away. The new carpet is oh so comfy. Curtain rod is hung and awaiting for me to make the curtains. Still have to buy some mini-blinds. 

This pregnancy compared with Ty: I'm thinking it was pretty much the same. I was and am not a very happy pregnant lady!

What does Ty think? He wants her to come already. He told me the other day that Laci Rae was his baby and that he would share her with me. 

ok so i could probably add a lot more but im so uncomfy and my arms are hurting from typing that im heading to bed. goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment